Saturday, April 19, 2008

'my day' finally arrived

yesterday was a very historical moment for me. friday, april the 18th 2008, eiman finally uttered the word 'mommy'.after one year and 9 months of desperately trying to get him to say it, i gave up sometime ago when he decided to call me by my name instead.

yesterday though, when he realised how emotionally happy i was at the sound of it, he kept repeating the word 'mommy' as though it was some kind of a magical chant. hehehe..

kak intan, kakak & abang ebi,
yes. i am very much alive guys. thanx 4 constantly being on the look out for this lonely blog. i have not been very kind to it lately, just like how work has not been that kind to me either, off late.

with secretaries' week event now over, i hope i have more time to write from now onwards. well, but then again i have a paper to complete in 1 and a half years time...so how?

4 comments:

Matapena said...

Wow. A posting in this blog.

I am like... flabbergasted....

Let me catch my breath sat... hehe

ewnict said...

hey! at least i did it ok. i have been writing for your info. a whole lot of writing indeed. just not in this blog ok.
just writing of press releases, month end reports, congratulatory notes,invitation letters and thank you notes. hmm...now i know why i just don't have time. been doing others' work, really.

shopaholic and friends said...

nani's back!! wohoo!!

Anonymous said...

see u guys in 6 months!


JIM