Friday, September 28, 2007

Tagged by SORAYA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dear all, I have no idea what tagging is, but my dear friend Soraya made me do this, so here is how it goes....

Five things in my bag ( that would be my slightly worn out gold Charles & Keith handbag-thanks to Eiman, of course)

1) My barred mobile phone coz I've just had it with CELCOM and their dirty acts!. They deliberately let me overuse my credit limit by 200 percent!That like RM500 now!
2) My Sembonia wallet (a birthday gift from Shariman-must've been Diana's influence..and ooh I like dat gurl very much!)
3) A letter from LHDN asking me to report if I am married and if so,I have to submit spouse's details. Hmmm, that letter has been there for quite sometime now.
4) My road tax & insurance renewal reminder letter. Already done. (Can throw this one away now, yey!)
5) Ooooh. How can I leave this one out??Never.My pack of 20's.Of course I wait till bberbuka now lah.

Five things inside my wallet

1) Mykad
2) Driving license
3) ATM cards, and no credit cards please, thank you.
4) My wedding picture, eiman's, ba's and mak's
5) All kinds of receipts I have yet to claim from the company


Five things in my favourite room
(There are only three rooms in the house; my mom-in-law's, the maid's and my bedroom, so obviously it'd have to be my bedroom right)

1) Eiman's rack which is spilled over mostly with babies clothes he no longer fits in
2) Hubby's corner-a broken Mac laptop, a printer cum scanner, a spoilt monitor and a new monitor (courtesy of Mak Lan,thank you)
3) The bed
4) Two wardrobes
5) A dressing table without any makeup (everything had to be stowed elsewhere coz Eiman has been showing a lot of interest in my perfumes and skincare lately

Five things I would like to do

1) Keep my hair long & healthy
2) Go cuti2 Malaysia before year end
3) Get a new job with better salary and remunerations
4) Eat less, so that I'd be able to fit into half of the clothes in my wardrobe
5) Further studies

Five things I'm currently on

1) Complete my research proposal paper which was due last week!!!! Otherwise I'd miss the December intake.Which I fear is going to be the case anyway.
2) Marketing Plan 2008!
3) Executing the remaining 2007 A&P activities before my next appraisal is due.
4) Telling my maid everyday to pack her things and leave me alone-you will only understand this if you have MY maid.
5) Daily vocal therapy with my newly found treasure-it is a built-in karaoke microphone with 3,000 songs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to grasp the whole idea of taggin other people, but it'd be fun to tag you MADAM CURI, DINO DAME, EINTANZ & LADY L. Kindly answer these questions in your own blog.

4 comments:

Siti Khadijah said...

Okay will think about it and post it my blog soon. Tagging that is. Good job Nani. Keep on writing!

shopaholic and friends said...

alrighty!

dino dame said...

i've done mine.

Lady L said...

i've just found out about this tagging thing today...guess mine gonna be a little bit late.