Friday, October 12, 2007

Food for thought-tagged by Lady L

I have been tagged by Elly and I love being tagged this time coz I just lurve to eat. when i was a child they said i eat so much that even when i have finished my food i would hop from one person's plate to another till i am satisfied i have had a piece of everything. hence, they tagged me with the name 'lalat'. tapi lalat sekarang dah lain...most of the time i enjoy cooking for others, and well, maybe i still do enjoy eating a lot. what the heck.we all live once anyways.enjoy it while we still can...

Name 5 food you feel like having right now;
hmmm...
1. Ramly's beef burger in front of 7-eleven dekat gerai Naan Corner Ampang.
2. Nasi Kandar Kapitan Keling, Penang
3. Kuah kacang berdaging (maybe bcoz tomorrow is raya n that seems like the innn thing right now)
4. Uptown's kerang chilli
5. Uncle Chilli's Southwestern Eggrolls (my oldtime favourite)


Name 5 favourite food for breakfast;
1. My lembik scrambled eggs,toasted bread,sliced bacon with baked beans
2. Char Koay Teow at Subang Ria Restaurant, Kelana Jaya
3. Roti Boom & Butter Chicken
4. McDonald's Hash Brown
5. Nasi lemuni & serabai at pasar taman tun sardon penang.

Name 5 food for berbuka today;
would like to have..
1. AYAMAS' chicken rice(had it)
2. Rendang Daging because I can't wait till tomorrow
3. Sata (unfortunately we didnt go to pasar ramadan, so tak dpt lah)
4. Fresh Oysters??? hmm...victoria station's...(would like to have right?tapi tak dpt)
5. meehun dgn udang besaq (i did have the meehooon...but the udang was a far cry lah)

I am a food lover so i enjoy good food and get extremely frustrated when the otherwise happens...)

Ok. I would like to pass the bulk to someone who tagged me when i first setup this blog...over to you SORAYA)

1 comment:

Matapena said...

And here I am thinking you eat almost everything!

Hmm.